I keep waiting for fabulous photos, or perhaps for milestone events,
in order to post something on this blog.
But I've decided that I can write a little here and there
even if there is nothing momentous going on...even if there are
no batteries in the camera.
This blog is about a year old now and I suppose it has been a little
disappointing thus far to readers. However,
I have had an epiphany, and shall no longer worry about all that.
I will simply write what I can when I can without any
guilt about doing less or more than I feel I can.
In this way, growing older is quite wonderful.
It is really a very freeing experience when you finally feel you
can dictate the whats and whens of your life.
Of course, I still have six kids living at home, so life is
not really all that free yet-ha.
But I can truly say: I love my life, and I love my age,
and life is generally very good!
Until next time....
in order to post something on this blog.
But I've decided that I can write a little here and there
even if there is nothing momentous going on...even if there are
no batteries in the camera.
This blog is about a year old now and I suppose it has been a little
disappointing thus far to readers. However,
I have had an epiphany, and shall no longer worry about all that.
I will simply write what I can when I can without any
guilt about doing less or more than I feel I can.
In this way, growing older is quite wonderful.
It is really a very freeing experience when you finally feel you
can dictate the whats and whens of your life.
Of course, I still have six kids living at home, so life is
not really all that free yet-ha.
But I can truly say: I love my life, and I love my age,
and life is generally very good!
Until next time....

yay! i post without pictures kind of a lot. i would post more i think if blogger made it easier...but whatever! :D
ReplyDelete