Ha - this is fun already!
I read my niece's blog yesterday and thought it was a wonderful idea. I think this is really what I was hoping for when I joined facebook. I am finding facebook to be quite unfufilling really. I think reading other people's blogs would be much more my style. Thanks, Ashleigh for introducing me to the concept of 'the blog'. Stay tuned for more...
Ang
Koko Alaisa (Koko Rice)
11 months ago

Yayyyy, I'm so excited to hear all about your adventures & experiences! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteAsh
hey ..it is ms. azia ....so how r u guys doin....i am excited to hear that i have family on here that face book..luv ya gys tons..tell everyone my mom and i send our love oh ya and ali..haha..lol
ReplyDeleteHiiii...Aunty. See now you have a blog and have all your nieces commenting you. YOu and uncle look Great!! christina an mum have a blog to Ill tell them to stop by an coomment. well we miss you over here. Hope evryone one is doing well. Send the rest of your family our love!!!! Oh i should also tell you today i Got my tenple recommend!!!! So ill be going through very soon. K talk to ya later. Love ya!
ReplyDeletehey aunty...so how is everyone in utah?? we miss you soo much..tell uncle that uncle has been doin pretty good with his gas..lol..so how is th e weather...i am just getin done with the exams...so hey i want see some pics...i will put up some pics up on mine,,ok...luv ya soo much...
ReplyDeleteazia xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
hey aunty! hahahaha...just kidding. i figured that was the beginning of everyone else's comment...i should join in on the party. so....u waaaaaay need to blog some more and let us know what's going on in ur lives. hahaha. *sigh* i miss u guys!
ReplyDeleteHey ang, nice to see you joined the world of blogging. Hope there's more to come!
ReplyDelete