It's always fun when we get a day together with nothing planned but enjoying our own company. After a big breakfast of French Toast - a family fave - we headed to Provo to watch Madagascar 2 for fifty cents each...you can't beat that! Lauren got some shopping/looking done...but she is fairly wise with her money and didn't part with any of it today. Jerry and the little boys finished the day with a swim (indoors of course) where Deighton swam a whole length for the first time. Lauren and I ran some more errands, and the big boys headed home to keep their Playstation company - it gets so lonely apparently - ha. It's late now and we are all a little blue that it is back to business as usual tomorrow, but at least we had a great day together. We don't get to do this very often since I work Saturdays and we spend Sundays in worship. Yay for Federal holidays that the schools actually recognize. Ha. Speaking of things federal, tomorrow marks the historic occasion of President Obama taking over the Whitehouse. A multi-racial President of the United States. I think he represents us well, and even though I would classify myself as Republican, I am excited for all the good that will come of this. Ka kite...(later everyone)
ANG!!!!! i didn't know u started a blog. i'm so glad u found me! yes...now we can totally be updated with each others lives through blogger. i'm hoping i'll be up there in april. well....HAPPY BLOGGING!!! luv u guys!
ReplyDeleteHi auntie :) Those dumb playstations seem to be needy, don't they? My husband's playstation is SOOOO lonely! ALL.THE.TIME! Haha just kidding, he's not that bad. But I know what ya mean. Anyways I'm glad you guys had a fun MLK Day, love love!
ReplyDeletehi aunty love the new post!!!
ReplyDeletelove ya tons
Sounds like you guys had a fun and relaxing holiday! I wish we lived closer so we could see you all more often, and I wish we had cheap movies like that here in Vegas... anyways I'm glad to you've joined blogger. Keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteLove Christina
I think this is a great idea too. I love seeing how everyone is doing and hearing about your special occassions. Wishing we lived closer. I hope that I will be better at this and better at looking at eachothers blogs so we can keep in touch. Take care you guys. We have you in our prayers and love you so much. We think of all the times past and smile and our love grows firmer. Love to all the family and may God protect and watch over!
ReplyDeleteLove Julie